Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sunday Banking????




This Monday TD bank was at Union Station giving out reusable bags flogging their new Sunday Banking hours for some branches. While I can always use an extra shopping bag (or three) I don't understand the need for Sunday Banking hours. Is there really a need for this?

Maybe they should open the last 4 Sundays before RRSP season ends each year but all year? I don't get it. I sure as hell won't be banking on Sunday let the poor slobs who work there have a guaranteed day off.

I think that should be a new social movement, no shopping on Sunday, I don't do the religion thing but surely we can have one day for family and community.

Oh yeah,, here's the TD site and a tool to identify which branches will have these new hours

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats